We offer many opportunities to help with the Dog Days 5K. Volunteer shifts are 3 hours. This allows time for us to delegate assistance to our areas of need and send our volunteers information they’ll need for race day.
Dog Days 5K Run/Walk Race Volunteers
Race volunteers may be asked perform one of the tasks below:
- Maintaining water/fruit stations
- Encouraging runners throughout course
- Assisting with runner registration and general check-in
- Providing support at our T-Shirt tent
- Organizing Medals/Trophies tables
- Mile Marker notifications and timing
- General Clean up
OR REGISTER IN PERSON AT BIG PEACH RUNNING CO.