We offer many opportunities to help with the Dog Days 5K. Volunteer shifts are 3 hours. This allows time for us to delegate assistance to our areas of need and send our volunteers information they’ll need for race day. If you can no longer help after registering to volunteer for our race, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dog Days K5 Run/Walk Race Volunteers
Race volunteers will be required to perform one of the general duties listed below:
- Maintaining water/fruit stations
- Encouraging runners throughout course
- Assisting with runner registration and general check-in
- Providing support at our T-Shirt tent
- Organizing Medals/Trophies tables
- Mile Marker notifications and timing
- General Clean up
OR REGISTER IN PERSON AT BIG PEACH RUNNING CO.